- Programming Languages - Objective C, Basic, Pascal, Assembly, C, Java, VB, ActionScript 3, C++
- Java - J2EE, JUnit, Struts, SWT, JSP
- Internet Development - HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CGI, CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0, Bootstrap, Responsive Design
- eCommerce - Authorize.net, USAePay, Custom PHP Shopping Carts
- Content Management - Vignette, Interwoven/Teamsite, Custom PHP Interfaces, AEM
- Structuring - XML, XSD
- Database - Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Server Software - Netscape Enterprise, IPlanet, Apache, TomCat, Websphere, JBOSS, Netcontinuum
- Website Environments - Websphere Portal
- Graphics Development - Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Flash
- IDE - Eclipse, WSAD, RAD
- SCM - CVS, ChangeMan, SVN, GIT
- Operating Systems - UNIX, DOS, Windows, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), Mac
- Hosting - Shared, Virtual Dedicated and Dedicated Server Administration
- Live Streaming CDNs - LiveStream, UStream, YouTube Live
- Video Production - VidBlaster, WireCast, BlackMagic Hardware, Adobe Premiere, Canon
- Photography Production - Lightroom, Photoshop, Nikon
- Cryptocurrency - Huntercoin Block Explorer, Gridcoin Pool Development
Senior Technical Architect/Senior Developer, AT&T Services, Inc.
Business Pricing Applications - 1/1/2005 - 03/31/2010
- AT&T Internet
- GVP - Particiapted in development and design of new from scratch HTML5 video player.
- Site Utilities, Core Display - Maintained application code for backend generation of shared components for att.com.
- AT&T Intranet - Developed iWidgets, dojoWidgets for AT&T intranet site within the Websphere Portal Environment.
- U-Verse Repair / eRepair - Maintained the troubleshooting and support application within the Uverse TV Application.
- Super-N - Maintained online shopping experience for Super-N application.
- IMS2 - Led effort to in-house a vendor supported custom pricing tool, annual savings ~1M. Ensured an orderly/timely transition, identified/closed documentation gaps, managed client expectations during transition.
- Quick Pricing Tool (QPT) - Pricing application for business customers that use services such as ADN, Centrex, FibreMAN, GigaMAN, HiCap, ISDN, SONET, SuperTrunk, Voice Services, and Voice Mail. Application is XSD based which utitlizes a shared architecture between a SWT based thick application and an XSL/AJAX extranet web application.
- Bill of Materials for CSU (BRASS) - Cold fusion application that handles pricing, workflow, and management of networking equipment for CSU.
- ICIT - Java/Jboss web application that merged millions of customer records for the AT&T and SBC merger.
- Global Contact Management System - Cold fusion web application that stored customer representative contact information.
- BCS Contact Managment System - Cold fusion application that stored contacts for service representative customers.
- Pricing.sbc.com - Cold fusion web application that maintains access points to various company pricing applications.
From 2/1/2000 - 12/31/2004 my primary responsibility was development, design, and support for the SBC Web Shopping Cart online application for public use.
In addition to web shopping, the application also involves product recommendations, current services information, metrics, order flow thru capabilities,
and product configuration. I also developed a dynamic content management system to manage SBC's complex product catalog model and site content.
I worked frequently and consulted with other application teams such as Content Management Infrastructure, E-Bill, Cingular, Customer Online Authentication,
DSL Internet Ordering, and Online Self Help to provide consistent presentation and technologies for SBC's websites.
- Single Web Ordering Tool (SWOT) - Effort to combine various eCommerce sites into a single web site that could handle everything.
- Content on a Stick (CMAOS) - Content management system I invented that dynamically creates content management screens based on database setup.
- Customer Online Authentication (COLA) - Authentication system that customers use when logging into shop for services or manage their bill.
- Single Sign On - Effort to create a single signon mechanism so online customers would only be asked for their userid/password once per session.
- Ameritech public website - Provided support and development
- Human Factors - Assisted in the research of examining random people in a lab setting using website interfaces to conduct a certain task.
Consultant for Southwestern Bell Telephone company web development team.
Consultant for Southwestern Bell in maintaining the public website content for Southwestern Bell and Pacific Bell.
Responsibilities included supporting content and web site functionality.
Also, created and maintained a SQL server database for potential DSL customers.
DSL customers entered personal data from the internet or company representatives internally entered in the data and used the database to
follow up on potential DSL sales. Furthermore, began the redesign efforts for the Pacific Bell website which included creating the catalog and
shopping cart applications from scratch.
- DSL Pronto - Database system that accepted information from the public web site or call centers when a customer inquired about DSL but it was not available. The system would regularly check the customers phone number and notify the customer or call center when DSL became available.
- Pacific Bell public website - Provided support and development
- Southwestern Bell public website - Provided support and development
- Nevada Bell public website - Provided support and development
- Southern New England Telecommunications public website - Provided support and development
Technician, Sunset Fireworks
I participated in a small team that setup and installed large firework displays. This included loading shells, wiring systems, and troubleshooting.
Team Lead - Internal Investigator/Loss Prevention, Six Flags Theme Parks
Responsible for protecting Six Flags company assets through loss prevention and investigating shoplifting, employee theft, and narcotics.
More specific duties include maintaining state of the art closed circuit television systems, installing and monitoring covert camera systems,
interviewing/interrogating associates which are suspects in crimes, and testifying in court for cases that were being prosecuted.
- Licensed St. Louis Metropolitan Security Officer
- Park Service Awards
Franklin County Bomb & Arson Squad
Assisted the Franklin County Sheriff's Department and Missouri State Fire Investigators with the processing of fire scenes.
Typical processing included collection of physical evidence, taking photographic evidence, and creating reports. This was a non-paid position.
- Missouri State Fire Investigation Course
- Post Blast Investigation instructed by ATF and DFS
- Missouri State Fire Inspector I Course
Captain-EMT, Boles Fire Protection District
Duties included maintaining various fire equipment, managing personnel, and firefighting strategies.
I also concentrated on community involvement through public education and public fire prevention techniques. This was a volunteer position.
- Licensed Missouri State EMT
- Missouri State Certified Fire Fighter I and II
- Missouri State Certified Fire Instructor I
- Missouri State Certified Fire Officer
- Letter of appreciation from Illinois State Police regarding emergency action on a vehicle crash
Merchandising, Six Flags St. Louis
Responsible for carrying out daily assignments throughout the park which included managing merchandise and daily cash tills.
University of Missouri St. Louis
Bachelor of Science in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Second Major: Fire Technology
Triple Minors: Computer Science, Mathematics, and Chemistry